Theres many strong teams like the Dutch, Portuguese, Germans and Italian but like all the years spent watching football, I will be rooting for the French. This year "Les Blues" have a lot of new talents like Karim Benzima, Ribery, Samir Nasir and the list goes on. Having this new group of young talent and fusing with the experience they have like Theirry Henry, Anelka, Makelele and Thuram and you have a deadly combo thats very capable of winning the cup. Only problem is the manager who tends to do stupid things which causes the game. Of course I won't be just watching the French games as there are many other players to watch out for like C. Ronaldo and Cesc Fabrages, both in great form during the season.
Well the only downside is that I will be watching the matches at home alone. Anyone else that is alone and wants a companion to watch together can always call me anytime. Oh just found out snacks and drinks are running low and i gotta go to Giant Supermarket to restock for tonight. Got to run now~~

No comments:
Post a Comment