Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First day of training at Fitness First

Today was my first day of training at Fitness First. A friend of mine intro this job working at their call center. I was told to be there by 9 and so I set my alarm clock to wake me up at 7.30am and guess what... That's right my alarm didn't go off. My dad came into my room and kicked me outta bed at round 8.15am telling me off as he did. "Play your computer till so late. You're working la not playing around. Faster get ready la!"

Thanks Marianne... Ask me to blog and write you bedtime stories some more! Hope you are happy!

Anyways, took a quick shower when suddenly I felt a painful blow in my stomach... Guess last night's fried sambal sotong and daging special didn't go too well inside my stomach. Tasted damn fucking good though... Spent roughly another 15 minutes wasted sitting on the toilet bowl until dad shouted it was time to go. NO FUCK, PAIN ALSO MUST MOVE OUT D.... LAN JIAO... Thought to myself I continue my business at the office.

Got into the car with a piece of bread in my mouth and prayed hard there won't be any jam. Not even 2 minutes before I left my house I saw this huge wave of cars as far as the eyes can see. GREAT... JUST GREAT... stomach some more "gao yea".

Somehow managed to reach Menara Manulife at 8.55 (miracles happens) and rushed up into the office. Upon arrival, the receptionist looked at me and I told her I was here for training today. She gave me a blank look.
"What training?"
"Err... training for the call center?"
"Call center?? I sitting here is call center la..."
OH FUCK... Luckily at that moment, a lady came in and the reception told her about me and she immediately knew who I was. "Ohhh... you are that call center...." She told me to take a seat and went to her desk. She came back with my contract and EPF form. "Here's your contract and fill up this EPF for if you dun have one. I'll get back to you when you are done reading". Found out that this malay guy was also new and he will be doing the training with me.

Once done with all the paper work, I was finally introduced to my trainer. He's this gui low by the name of Hylton. At first, I was damn stiff upon meeting him, but he told me to just relax and chill. He's a cool guy and sure knows how to relax someone just by talking. He even brought in a sub woofer and starting playing music just to relax us new guys. No wonder he's in the sales industry. After some brief introduction, he began briefing us about what is Fitness First and told us what our jobs will be. An hour later he gave us a break. I like this guy's style. Damn relax.

After lunch, he showed us around the gym and explained about the different sections and FAQs we might get from the callers. As we reach the bathroom, he wanted to show us the toilets when I found out that the malay dude was actually a girl... FUCKING HELL! Short hair, flat chest, wore same type of slacks as me, had shades on, smokes... What is this world coming too!!!

Anyways, we went back to the office and did some role plays scenario when a person would call up and was dismissed early at 4 instead of 6. Super happy. Maybe this job isn't so bad after all.

On the way out, saw this lady with a super hot body walking out from the coffee area. My god her ass is SUPER! Her skirt can hardly contain them cos they are so big! Wanted ask if she worked and toned her ass out everyday after work in the gym till that perfection. Face also not bad looking. As she walked by she smiled at me some more. Happy~ Only problem is dunno she how old only... Later she 40++ and married... FML... But she sure doesn't look that old... to me only like 26 at most. Should investigate tomorrow.

So that's my first day of work. What a day. Super tired now. BED... where's my bed...

No comments: