Monday, October 5, 2009

Feeling a little sad and lonely

It seems like this blog of mine is for me to write my feelings down when I'm down or feeling sad till I can't contain them anymore. I also notice I write alot when my finals are nearby and that's when I'm definately feeling alot stress. Well, it's that time again.

My finals are just round the corner in about 3 weeks time. To add to that, my International Trade mid term result are out, but I dun have the guts to check them. I also have my Organizational Behaviour final paper this coming Thursday so yea... I'm stressed. I also got back my Small Business final result today and I got a 34/50 which I not too happy about. I was hoping for at least a 40 as I was aiming for a HD for this subject. All these little things are piling up and making me unhappy. But all these minor upset is just the peek of the ice-berg.

What's worst than all this is a much more painful feeling. It's like a small cut and you are slowly bleeding to death from that little cut. I dun really know how to express this painful feeling I feel but I guess it's the feeling of longing. Recently, I meet some friends who came back from overseas and they all got new girlfriends. I observed how they happily talked to each other, gave each other little pecks on the cheeks and being lovey dovey and maybe that's what I long for.

I also just read this manga called Mysterious Girlfriend X and it's about this boy and girl having a special relationship and they are able to communicate their feelings through a special bond. It shows how their relationship progresses slowly and no matter what problems they face, with the special bond they have, it will eventually get them back on the right path. I find that some what sweet and touching. Maybe that is what I long for, to have a special relationship with a special someone. If only I could find that special someone just like Urabe Mikoto. Sigh... I think I ended up falling in love with a manga character, damn love her sweet smile.

No comments: