Monday, May 25, 2009

on the verge of losing my mind

I know I was stressed out during my exams and I thought that after the exams I could just lay back and chill. However, that just doesn't seem to be the case. Firstly, the thought of doing badly and even resitting any subjects again scares the living shit outta me. Like an evil grip, this thought constantly terrifies me, popping out whenever it feels like it, making me jump outta my skin and then sarcastically laugh at me only to go back to where ever this dark creature resides to wait for the next time to pop out again. My friends and classmates have been very supportive during this time when I am feeling down with some even offering me ice-cream. (think I sai lou zhai meh...) Really glad to have such good friends but I feel like I betrayed them when they have been so good to me. Was suppose to go with them on the langkawi trip but thanks to my parents, I am not allowed to go, which brings me to the second things thats driving me nuts - my parents. I really dunno what they want from me. They dun want me out of the house, they dun want me to go on trips, they dun give me money and they dun like it when I play my computer or watch tv. It's like they are trying to deny me from entertainment or enjoyment. All they want from me is to work work work or study study study. Money also dun give, car also dun buy just want me to suffer. When I ask for money to go out for a movie, all I get is a miserable 10 ringgit. NO MORE. What the hell man... Rm10 also not enough to buy the movie ticket la, how about ktm costs, food costs and other costs when I go out. Damn dumb. But I can't really complain considering the money they have already poured in for me and I haven't given them what they expect in return. Guess I just have to stop complaining and go find a part time job. Also have to eat lesser nowadays so that I can save more money and hopefully lose abit of weight as well. Curse my damn stomach that it is always hungry. Gives me more trouble only. My last problem is my damn computer. This no good piece of scrap metal always breaking down and always costing me money to repairs. Even after it's repaired, it doesn't take long for it to break down again. My mum have told me she might fork out some money for a new one and I am really crossing my fingers for it to happen. Really can't tahan already and I am super bored at home since now it's the holiday. Dun have any good books also to past the time. Ah... who knew that no exams also can have so much stress one...

No comments: